Sage Robine has been skiing since she was three years old. As she moved up through Bunnies, Jackrabbits and Track Attack, her love for skiing continued to grow. As part of the current Senior Racer program, she trains 5 to 7 days a week under Head Coach, Dave Wood. Sage’s goals include short term hopes of being one of the top racers in her age category in Canada, as well as long term dreams of going to the Olympics and competing in World Cups.
Sage recently graduated from Seven Summits Centre for Learning and SelfDesign Learning Community out of Rossland, BC in June 2016. She is currently taking a year off from school to train, race, and work as a lifeguard at the Trail Aquatic and Leisure Centre. In the fall of 2017, she plans on attending a post-secondary institute, where she will continue pursuing her passion for skiing.
2016 (Junior Girl)
2015 (Junior Girl)
- 1st – BC Cup #3, 7km Mass Start, Classic
- 3rd – BC Cup #1, 7.5km Interval Start, Free
- 7th – Vernon NorAm and YOG trials, 5km Interval Start, Free
- 7th – Western Canadian Championships, 7.5km Mass Start, Classic
- 8th – Canmore NorAm, 6km Mass Start, Free
- 10th – Western Canadian Championships, 0.8km Sprint, Classic
- 18th – National Canadian Championships, 5km Interval Start, Classic
- 1st – 1998 Junior Girl BC Aggregate Award
- 4th – BC Championships, Mass Start, Classic
- 6th – BC Cup #1, Sprints, Classic
- 6th – BC Cup #1, Interval Start, Free
- 14th – Western Canadian Championships, Mass Start, Free